• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

A7RII Service Manual PDF

Branson

New to TalkEmount
if possible, could you email a cooy if the service manual? Thanks!
bransonmojo@gmail dot com

Last edited:

Jay Lee

New to TalkEmount
Dear SRHEdD, I have some intermittent issue with my A7ii, and would like to use the A7R2 manual you have. It will be great if you can send the file for me :) My email addr is;

bmedrlee@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance :)

LEON

New to TalkEmount
Hi Steve
When you have time could you please email me - llk-x@163.com - the A7RII service manual.
I am thingking about modifying the screen, it could be a lot of help.
Cheers
Leon

Moe

New to TalkEmount
If anyone wants a copy emailed to them, shoot me a PM with an email address. It is about 12MB in PDF form. It is Version 1.2, Revised-2, Dated 12/2015. It is in 12 languages and has exploded diagrams with part numbers.

S.
Would love a copy of the a7rii service manual
anonomoe@gmail.com
Best regards
-Moe

slothead

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Thomas Manson
You guys all have more guts Than I do, I would be scared to death of fat fingering a sure death of my A7rii trying to monkey with it. I don’t even want to attempt to wet-clean the floating sensor for fear I’ll trash it.

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Not sure I would open my camera either, but wet-cleaning really is not a difficult thing and it is pretty hard to trash anything if you take a modicum of care. Also put it in cleaning mode from the menu to lock the sensor in place, otherwise it kind of floats which makes it harder to clean. I've only done it I think twice myself, as using a blower or a good quality soft brush usually gets the gunk off anyway.

slothead

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Thomas Manson
Not sure I would open my camera either, but wet-cleaning really is not a difficult thing and it is pretty hard to trash anything if you take a modicum of care. Also put it in cleaning mode from the menu to lock the sensor in place, otherwise it kind of floats which makes it harder to clean. I've only done it I think twice myself, as using a blower or a good quality soft brush usually gets the gunk off anyway.
hey thanks, I didn’t realize that cleaning mode locks the sensor in place! If I had known that when I had my 6500 I probably wouldn’t have returned it. Thanks again for this tidbit!

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
It is not very clearly explained in the manuals. Also after you select "cleaning mode", counter-intuitively you need to leave the power on as it says on the screen. Basically, the camera is actively engaging IBIS to lock the sensor in place and if you shut it off, IBIS is no longer engaged and it will be "floating" again.

Latest threads

Top Bottom