• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Commlite ENF-E1 PRO Nikon Sony AF Lens Adapter *NICE!*

Buy/Sell feedback for JonathanF2 (2)

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
Commlite ENF-E1 PRO Nikon Sony AF Lens Adapter

Price: SOLD
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Shipping in the ConUS and Hawaii Only

For sale is an excellent condition Commlite ENF-E1 PRO Nikon Sony AF Lens Adapter. Adapter barrel has just minor wear, so please inspect photos for closer details.
Adapter includes: box, paperwork and front/rear caps.

The adapter works great with most and/or all Nikon AF-S 1.8 and 1.4 G primes, Sigma 1.4 Art primes and works surprisingly well with most Nikon E lenses such as the 105mm 1.4 and 300mm f4 PF VR lenses! It's a great adapter for Nikon users who are transitioning into the Sony system.

Make note adapter works best with Sony E mount bodies with OSPDAF (A6300, A6400, A6500, A6600, A7II, A7RII, A7III, A7RIII, A7RIV, A9, A9II).

I've decided to sell it to free up some cash. Buy with confidence!

* Please ask me any questions before buying. I am willing to answer any and all inquiries to make sure that expectations are met. It will save both you and me time so that transactions are as smooth as possible! Also new or low feedback members, please provide proof of identity for verification. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom