• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

How about you ?

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount All-Pro
I have so far, shots only these images with these combos... in about 9 month time.
You ?

i-HQpGR9J-X3.jpg
   ---            

Ad Dieleman

Amateur
These are my shots statistics over 2019 and 2020 up to and including today, excluding test shots.

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-20 om 00.03.43.png
   ---            

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-20 om 00.04.00.png
   ---            

I'm not surprised to see that the Zeiss Loxia 2/35 ("E 35mm F2") is the clear winner of the numbers game. I only had the Zeiss Loxia 2.4/85 from Nov. 19, 2020 but it still accounts for a lot of pictures; the Minolta MD 2/85 was its predecessor, replaced when I realized a short telephoto is really useful. The Voigtländer Nokton 1.2/40 is another lens that is used regularly, complementing the Zeiss Loxia 2/35 for those occasions where the Loxia 2/35 doesn't cut it (low light requiring f/2 or wider with good contrast, edge/corner sharpness wider than f/4).

The A7 is only used in my table-top studio, primarily to photograph my lens collection.

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount All-Pro
Ad, you have posted a very detailed analysis of your shots.
I have been - before covid - looking at the Zeiss Batis 18mm as I have a fantastic 24mm but now I gave up to see if I pass this life test.
Perhaps Zeiss Distagon 15mm could also give me satisfaction but I have to wait to see if I survive...
For me, the 24mm GM is winning the game followed by the 135 GM ! Both great lenses !
Thank you for replying ! :)

i-WwSDC6z-X3.jpg
   ---            

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount All-Pro
OK, how are you guys generating these 'spreadsheets'?

Let me try to help you,
If you don't see the Library filter in Grid mode in Lightroom, click the back slash key on the keyboard so it appear.
i-5X8Ds9J-X4.jpg
   ---            

Then click on the right side where you see No filter and there you are.

i-5tw5J66-L.png
   ---            

Got it ?

Latest threads

Top Bottom