• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

JPEG image plus video clip???

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount All-Pro
VIDEO WITH A6600. When I select video using the mode dial and select "video with shutter" on the video menu: I end up with a JPEG image along with the video every time that I press the shutter button. Is this normal?

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
VIDEO WITH A6600. When I select video using the mode dial and select "video with shutter" on the video menu: I end up with a JPEG image along with the video every time that I press the shutter button. Is this normal?
Is the JPG in your normal image folder, or is it in the video folder. If the latter, I suspect it's a thumbnail for the video.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I did some further more in-depth checking of my cameras. They do have Video w/shutter, but it seems that what that does is activate the video taking with the shutter button rather than just the red video button. Not sure if a JPEG is made when you do that or not. I'll have to try it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom