• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Music Video with A6000 and Glidecam

Mystic

TalkEmount Regular
Hi all, Last Year I made my father a music video, for his song. Sadly did not have time to edit it until this spring. I used Sony Vegas pro 13 to edit.
all was filmed with Sony A6000 and 16-50mm kit lens. on a Glidecam
Some footage was filmed earlier and later with other equipment.
the style of the music video, is rather conservative, but I mainly wanted to show my father, not to make a very sophisticated editing.
If you turn on the cc, I provided the translation of lyrics. I find lyrics of this song to be very meaningful, maybe you'll find them meaningful too.
Any feedback or critique is appreciated.

Last edited:

Mus Aziz

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Mus
I'm oldschool..I enjoyed the song, but can't comment on the video as I'm not a video person

ps. In the 15 months I've owned my A7Rii, never once have I pressed the video record button! :)

Mystic

TalkEmount Regular
I'm oldschool..I enjoyed the song, but can't comment on the video as I'm not a video person

ps. In the 15 months I've owned my A7Rii, never once have I pressed the video record button! :)
thanks for your comment Aziz. i'll tell father that old school guys, like his song :) have a good one. :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom