• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED SIGMA Art 135mm F/1.8 DG HSM (for SONY E mount) with case and B+W Filter

Buy/Sell feedback for Brandon Jackson (0)

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Regular
Lens is in very good shape with scratch free glass front and rear. Love this lens and the way it renders but it is just too heavy for me to want to carry around. I'm trying to lighten up my gear as I'll be back to doing some travelling soon so as much as it pains me to to give up this lovely chunk of glass, I'm going to let it go. It hasn't been used that much as you can see and the glass is all in very good shape. Focus is quick and quiet on my A7rII and A7rIII cameras.

Now to be clear, there is a piece of dust inside right on the center group of elements. There is a photo of me holding it where you can see this piece of dust. This single piece of dust has no measurable (or visual) effect on image quality. If you know how optics like this work, you'll know it would take a large amount of stuff like this to make any noticeable difference in the image. I bought this lens this way cause I knew this one piece wouldn't affect the images. If you are concerned about it, then I wouldn't recommend you buy it. It's that simple :)

The lens comes with front and rear caps, the B+W filter, and the Sigma lens case (not pictured). The filter is a high quality one but I usually remove it before I shoot as I prefer to have as little as possible in front of the actual lens when I shoot. Of course I leave it on to protect the lens in a situation where there could be dust and such in the air. It's really there just to protect that huge front element.

Let me know if you have any questions. Message me or email to brandon at brandonjacksonphoto dot com if interested.

Located in Brentwood, TN

Asking $975.00 shipped in the CONUS

_CM12632.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS    77mm    f/8.0    1/250s    ISO 100
_CM12634.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS    77mm    f/8.0    1/250s    ISO 100
_CM12639.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS    56mm    f/8.0    1/250s    ISO 100
_CM12643.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS    105mm    f/8.0    1/250s    ISO 100
_CM12646.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS    105mm    f/8.0    1/250s    ISO 100