• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Jeep Captain

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Jeff
Last week, we visited the Disney Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Disney in Orlando, FL for the first time. Here are a few photos taken with the best camera I had with me at the time- Samsung S9+

*Photos were deleted. Aparently only Sony photos are allowed in threads EXCEPT in the "other than E mount" thread. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: WNG

Petrochemist

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Mike
Last week, we visited the Disney Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Disney in Orlando, FL for the first time. Here are a few photos taken with the best camera I had with me at the time- Samsung S9+

*Photos were deleted. Aparently only Sony photos are allowed in threads EXCEPT in the "other than E mount" thread. Sorry if I have offended anyone.
Have you put the photos there for us?

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Jeff, from here and other posts you seem quite upset about this. I would hate to see you leave over it.

Even though I think the base here is pretty laid back and not Sony fanboys, the site is specifically talkemount, so the admins try to keep it about cameras, lenses, gear, and images that can be made with Sony cameras. I think that is a reasonable thing, but people here use a mix of gear and sometimes want to share their images (as you did). That is the very reason for the non-emount photo thread - to keep the site focused while still providing an outlet. I know there have been instances in the past where non-Sony photos were posted (mostly I think before the thread existed) and it was not enforced, but I am fairly confident you were not being intentionally singled out. There would be no reason for that to happen. I don't think anyone was offended either, it was just a policy thing.

I think there is some interest in seeing the pics, but I understand if you know longer wish to show them. But I sincerely hope you continue to be part of the community here.

Disclaimer: I am in no way an admin or anything more than just another user.

Latest threads

Top Bottom